Client Project: Crest Hollow Country ClubMain pool, fountains, lobby, ballroom and architectural lighting Syosset, New York
Project Overview: Design and installation of multiple state of the art LED and fiber optic lighting systems integrated for automatic use by several operators in different areas of the Country Club. Originally intended to reduce maintenance cost and enhance the fountains, upon initial operation it was immediately expanded to cover multiple areas and venues of the Country Club. Glenn Grayson, of Hoffman & Grayson Architects, was the driving artistic and architectural force behind this creation.Project Details:
- Pool perimeter fiber optic lighting
- Main pool fountain LED lighting
- Multiple waterfall, fountain and pond full color LED lighting
- Gazebo LED accent lighting
- Ballroom wall wash, area and table lighting with full theatrical control
- Entry way building illumination in full color
- Fire Place perimeter LED illumination sealed in a glass wall
- Ballroom control with simple wall touch pad or hand held remote.
- Lighting at 12% of the energy usage over incandescent
- Lighting maintenance possibly in a decade instead of every month.
- Lighting and effects that were impossible before this year.